State of New Jersey - Agency Post Office Box Numbers Help
- Fill in search options:
- Full or partial entries are allowed in all search options.
- Search words can be located anywhere in the listing. An organization name search for "tax" will find all occurences of tax, taxes and taxation including "Judiciary Tax Court", "Treasury - Revenue Taxpayer Notice of Adjustment", and "Treasury - Taxation Abandoned Property".
- To allow for variations in spelling, abbreviation, and wording, it is better to enter partial organizational names. For example, is it "Governor's Office" or "Office of the Governor"? Fill in just "governor" and you will find the PO you need.
- Any combination of search options can be completed.
- No search options are required. If no options are completed, the full PO list will be displayed.
- The Department option looks for matches in just the Department column. The Organization Name looks for matches in both the department and the division/subunit columns. If you are not certain what department you need, use the Organization Name only.
- If you have a PO number and are not sure (a) to which organization this belongs or (b) if it correct, enter just the PO Number option.
- Click the Start Search button. Search results or a not-found message will be displayed.
To clear a search:
- Click the Clear Search button. All fields will be blank.
To download the data: The full PO list is available in Excel, Word table, and plain text. The text verison is tab-delimited. Click on the file type you prefer and use the standard download save process to store the file on your PC. Some browsers will display a text file within the browser; try a RIGHT click on the text link and use the save option in the resulting dropdown list.